Wake Park Plesse
- Cable Wake Parks
Wake Park Plesse is the biggest cable wakeboard park in Loire-Atlantique, France. Located 30 minutes north of Nantes city, south of Rennes city, east of Vannes city, the only wake park in Pays de la Loire, with natural spring waters that feed into the beach. Wake Park Plessé offers wakeboarding, wakeskating, waterskiing and kneeboarding from April to October. The Cable Park is an Over Clockwise full-size Rixen cable system that is 700 meters long with 6 pulleys. 12 people can slide together securely, which helps optimize your time on the water! The Rixen Little BRO 2-Tower System, that is 130 meters long is perfect from beginner to advanced riders who wants a coached or private session. Professional coaches available to help you learn or just get better.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- No, it's a Cable Park ;-)
- Available Gear:
- OBrien : Helmets, vests, wetsuit, wakeboards, wakeskates, waterskis, kneeboards.
- Hours of Operation:
- Please refer to the schedule on our website.
- Reservations Required:
- Water Located On:
- Lake with natural spring water
- Water Temperature:
- Spring 15°C / Summer 19°C / Fall 16°C
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Chilling zone, Bar, Restaurant, Guest cottage, Hot Showers, Beach