Paddleboard Adventure Company (Pearl Lake)
- Water Sport Schools
61105 RCR 129 CLARK
Welcome to Paddleboard Adventure Company! Nestled next to Farwell Mountain and with line of sight of Hahns Peak and Sand Mountain, this peaceful lake 40 minutes north of Steamboat, past Clark has become one of our favorite sports to paddleboard and kayak.
Our kiosk is located at the old boat ramp, a short walk down a path from the current boat ramp. Or, park in the lot above us and walk down to our little oasis overlooking the lake. Several signs are located in the park to help you find your way to us.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Paddleboareds, Kayak, Canoe, & SUPSquatch.
- Hours of Operation:
- See website for updated information.
- Reservations Required:
- No Being a popular spot, it's a great idea to book online what you want ahead of your visit. If you don't have a reservation and come up on a whim, you usually don't have to wait longer than 30 minutes.
Cash is preferred. CC fees apply to all charges over $40
- Water Located On:
- Pearl Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- Rent Single Kayaks, Rent Canoes, Rent Double Kayaks, Rent the SUPSquatch, & Clark Convenience Store.