West Rock Wake Park
- Cable Wake Parks
Let's get you on the water!
West Rock offers a premier water sports experience located just West of Chicago in Rockford, IL. Our environmentally friendly cable system, removes the need for a boat (and all of the other cost prohibitive elements needed for waterskiing), giving you the ability to make waterskiing/wakeboarding a part of your daily lifestyle.
Whether you're a first time rider, an old school water skier/kneeboarder, or a pro wakeboarder, we have everything you need for a great day on the lake!
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Everything you need. Humanoid, Slingshot, and Prospect Wakeboards. Slingshot Stand Up Paddleboards. Oneill life jackets and 3/2 wetsuits. Sandbox Helmets.
- Hours of Operation:
- Please go to “Rainout Line” on our homepage to check our most current operating schedule and notifications about weather/maintenance closures. Please stay in touch on facebook, instagram, and twitter for special events and all things West Rock. Typical hours are: weekends in May, 7 days a week June to Aug, long weekends in September, and October is weather permitting.
- Reservations Required:
- Yes All Riders Must Have A Reservation To Ride
- Water Located On:
- Levings Lake in Rockford, IL
- Water Temperature:
- Other Watercraft Traffic:
- Additional on-site activities, accommodations:
- In addition to the cable park, the Rockford Park District’s Levings Park offers other amenities for a great family outing: fishing, playgrounds, basketball courts, bbqs, shelters to rent for larger gatherings, and more!